Monday, October 13, 2008

Waiting patiently for November………

For Folie a Deux!! What did you think I was waiting for the elections? I love Fall Out Boy, they are such an awesome band. FOB=Happiness I wish they played them on the radio more often, they really need to stop play NeYo, I’m getting really tired of Closer.

And I just want to get away
Cuz I have to listen to this crap everyday
I just want it to stop, I just want it to stooooooooopppppppppp...........

I should really just take the radio station over, I mean they only play sucky music anyway. The world would be much happier if I ran the radio stations. Or maybe its just me that will be happy, I don’t care, I’ll be happy =D They need to play Panic at the Disco more often too. Who the heck likes rap and hip-hop anyway?

Now if Green Day would only come out with another album I think I would just die of happiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha- like anyone is excited about the elections... considering our choices, they both suck (IMHO)
Now Folie A Deaux- thats something to get excited about!!!! I'm dying to find out what their touring schedule is!