Saturday, October 18, 2008

What a week

Don't worry, I'm not abandoning this blog like I did the last one! I've been very busy this week, I'm sure my two readers will understand =)

So, lets see I think it was Wednesday I went grocery shopping with my mother, it was very rainy and cold that day. When we got home I had to help my dad put new houses in the buck and kid pens, that was fun. We had to let all the kids out to run around the yard while we got the hold houses out, and I got to stand in the buck pen holding a fence that wasn't tied. I stood there holding it in the cold rain while the bucks took turns peeing on me. Good times =D

Cleaned out the barn yesterday, I really don't think there is an easy way to clean out the barn. Ugh, my back hurts like the dickens today.

I found out that FOB isn't coming out with their new CD until December, what a drag, I was looking forward to it =(

Hmm, just realized my whole post here is about complaining so I'm stopping now =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I only have two readers of my blog too...lol