Saturday, January 24, 2009

Incessant boredom

Yeah, I'm bored, as usual. IM with random friends, check my email, myspace and facebook to find they still haven't updated of course from five minutes ago. Watch random youtube movies, try and figure out why there's a countdown clock on My Chem's website, patiently wait for something to fall out of the sky and hit me or something along those lines. When the heck is summer coming?

I really need to blog more but I can never find subjects to blog on. And I find myself moderating myself more than I should when I promised I wouldn't, then again I am finding myself needing to be moderated.

So, lets see, in Sarah's tiny little world nothing and everything is going on as usual. I got my 17th birthday present, a beautiful Ruger .22, purple, of course =) Pics are on Flickr. School sucks, as usual. I finished reading Tom Sawyer and I say, what a horribly composed book. I mean, the story is ok but its very hard to follow with any plots or things like that. I finished reading The Idiot I love Russian novels, no happy endings, or semi happy endings. And I'm convinced that there is not one mentally stable Russian female character.

Ok, so I did write about something, sort of.

No comments: