Saturday, January 3, 2009

My #1 thing to look forward to........

Yes thats right, the #1 thing I cannot wait for in 2009 is the new Green Day album. AP featured them in their January issue, its a great article. Also had a list of all the other anticipated albums for 2009, including Panic at the Disco, gotta love Brendon Urie =)

After reading the AP article, I really honestly think that Green Day's next album will be awesome, but I don't think it will be able to top American Idiot. American Idiot is pretty hard to top in my opinion, but I still think this will be an awesome album. They are as liberal as ever(they really are just a bunch of idiots themselves) but if I didn't listen to somebody just because they were liberal I probably wouldn't be listening to music. Plus, it seems to be the political edge in Green Day's music that really makes them awesome. Sure hope they go on tour this summer, the album is due in the spring.

Now if My Chemical Romance would come out with an album this year(there is talk of it) that would so make my year.

No comments: