Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blank

Yep, title says it all I am totally blank today. I guess I'm just getting numb in preparedness for kidding, which I'm not freaking out about by the way. I'm just anxious and overly impatient this year, which isn't much better. Dreams are the funniest part, especially when Caramel has six fat yellow lab puppies. Better than the stupid grocery shopping dreams I've been having. Now you can be convinced that I've lost my mind, but I sort of lost it a long time ago anyway. Wonder if I'll ever be able to find it again......

So in my moments of bored-blank-dumb-somtimes-stupid-numbness, ok I can't see where I was going here. Oh, I find myself writing poetry for some reason, which is so weird for me especially since I hate poetry. Its mostly dark disturbing poetry though which I probably won't ever show anybody, so I guess I don't really see a point in writing it but its actually sort of fun. My Chemical Romance, Three Days Grace and 30 Seconds to Mars really help to fuel it. Now I just wish I could get my regular writing skills back.

So I finished reading Fyodor Dostoevsky's Demons. It was a bit of a drag but it was a really good book. Gotta love the typical Russian ending: pretty much most of the main and minor characters get murdered, go crazy or commit suicide.

So I got contacts the other day, they are really awesome. I'm surprised I'm not subconsciously rubbing my eyes like I do when I have mascara on.

Its snowing........again............

No comments: