Friday, March 13, 2009

March already

Woohooo!! Found my first antler shed of the season, well this will probably be my only one to find, but eh I found one.

So lets see, so far with kidding there are 9 bucks and 4 does, normal crazy dreams, absent minded thoughts and actions and the normal thing of not being able to do pretty much anything. So yeah, pretty much normal.

My mind is pretty much one big garbage ball of crap, so I probably won't write about anything worth reading for a while.

Oh, I'm having lots of problems with typoes in my handwriting, if that is what you could call it. My life is wierd, I need a vacation, to somewhere other than here. My life is one big spiral staircase and I feel like I'm never going to get to the bottom. Its just a repetitive motion, around and around the circle, always doing the same thing never doing something different.

No comments: