Saturday, March 28, 2009

Life is life

Why is it every time I'm in church I always want to do something that is so inappropriate? Like burst out in random laughter or pick my nose. Yeah, I'm gross and weird. Church seems to be a contest to see who can stay awake the longest. Or if you sit next to my dad trying not to laugh when he acts like a two year old sitting next to you. I was sick to my stomach tonight, I sat next to a lady who was covered in three different kinds of perfume but that still couldn't cover up the fact that she was a smoker. And my nose always itches when I'm in front of people, never any other time. And I've come to accept the fact that yes I probably have lipstick on my teeth but I can't see it but everybody else can and that is so freakin annoying. Also the fact that there are no such thing as comfortable heels, they all make your feet swell but you have to sacrifice feet swelling to look somewhat better and a few inches taller.

Oh I can't wait for this snow storm thats coming at us. Seven inches and its almost April, how lovely. And the grass just started to green up, damn it.

I'm too critical lately, I need, hmmmm......I don't know what I need.

No comments: