Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everybody!

Its kind of funny how time flies, I swear the year just started yesterday. Mom is going on vacation to Texas tomorrow sooooo.......I guess I get a week off from her, hehehe......

I finished reading the Twilight series, took me two weeks, wow those are awesome books. I usually don't like books like that but they are really great books. I downloaded the movie off youtube(yes illegally, lol) and the movie is just as good.

Well I am glad to leave 2008 behind, its been kind of a hard year for me, probably one of my toughest years in my short life(man I gotta stop talking like I'm old or something) but I made it through, so hey thats an accomplishment I guess. I'm extremely thankful this is the year that I discovered My Chemical Romance, I think it would have been a lot harder without them. And of course I'm thankful that I have Brenna for such a good friend, she's helped me through some of my darkest times, I'll always owe you Brenna =)

So now I have 2009 before me, and a whole bunch of things to look forward to.

Ok, now that sounds cheesy, screw it, enjoy your evening, I'm staying up to watch Fall Out Boy on Dick Clark's New Year's Eve party.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy New Year, hope 2009 is a great year for you.