Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dang its cold

Where the heck is global warming? Oh wait, they call it climate change now because its so cold. Its global warming out right now, global warming is my new name for snow.

Lets see, whats going on today in my boring day.......Just cruising around the internet nothing really. I would be writing my report right now except for the fact that I'm still waiting for a book on the subject I ordered three weeks ago. Dang post office.

Took a goat to be bred yesterday, hopefully she takes this time.

Yesterday was the two year anniversary of my grandpa's death, I still can't believe its been that long, seems like only yesterday. I mean, after it happened, it seemed as if the pain would never go away, the sun would never shine again, the spring would never come. Over the past two years I've changed, I always ask myself, is it a change for the better? Have I really moved on? Then you kind of come to realize that life still goes on, even though there's a certain emptiness in your life. The seasons come and fade away, life begins a new cycle and you find yourself in a new chapter in your life. You do move on, the pain goes away eventually, but the memories never fade.

Ok, enough emo stuff from me =)

No comments: