Wednesday, November 12, 2008

*yawn*

Ugh, I'm so tired. Its been cold and rainy, just makes me achy and tired all over, plus I'm getting over a cold.

So Monday I had an appointment in the suburbs for the craniosacral therapist, don't ask what it is, even I'm not sure but its pretty awesome. Google it. So afterwards we went to the mall and had lunch, did some shopping. I got a bunch of long sleeves tops and a nice pair of high heeled boots I'd been looking for for a while. Got a couple hats too.

You know I think I've heard Viva la Vida five times on the radio today, I never get tired of that song, its makes me so happy. Its funny in the summer every time we baled hay it was my job to drive around in the truck and pick up bales that fell off the wagon. Every time Viva la Vida came on the radio I'd turn it up really loud. Its quite the head banging song lol.

Oh, and I've forgotten to tell the best news I've heard.................

GREEN DAY IS COMING OUT WITH A NEW ALBUM IN '09!!!!

I'm so excited, I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd better get you those cds burned so you have viva la vida! Hey... It wasn't you that wrote that semi caustic remark on one of my more recent blog posts was it? I wonder who done it...

Sarah said...

i just got finished reading it(and i posted my own comment) i don't consider you to be that type of person, i'd slug the person who wrote that if i knew who it was =)