Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey Day

So Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I figured I'd post today since I probably won't be here tomorrow.

I guess I just wanted to do one of those sappy posts saying what I'm thankful for, I really wish more people would be thankful for the things they think are insignificant. Things that they don't appreciate while they have them but want them once they are gone. I don't know.

I'm thankful for:
Music(esp. My Chemical Romance and Green Day)
My best friend Brenna and all my other friends
My goats, they keep me grounded
A house to live in
My family, even though I don't always like them and they don't always like me
A new Fall Out Boy album in December
A new Green Day album in '09
My crazy mind that gets me into all sorts of things
Peaches(I see you Brenna!!)
and finally I'm thankful for the one thing that everybody has but doesn't acknowledge that much: that I'm alive, that tomorrow is a new day for me to learn new things and to put other things behind me. I may end up having very few things in my life, maybe I'll have a lot of things, I don't know. But I'll always know that I am alive and I am here, and I think that is something more significant than anything else and that it is the one thing I should be the most thankful for.

Wow, my posts are getting quite emo, oh well, peace out, happy thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwww! You made me get all sniffly and emo. :)
Peaches to you too! ha ha