Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday

So its Monday, the day I dislike the most, actually I think I dislike Wednesday the most, eh depends upon what mood I'm in. Honestly I don't know why they name the days, I mean you wake on Monday, you think its Sunday. Wake up on Tuesday, think its Monday. Wake up on Wednesday and goodness it could be any day of the week. Wake on on Thursday, think its Friday. You are very upset to find out Friday is actually tomorrow. You wake up on Friday, thinking its Thursday but discover tomorrow is Saturday which makes you very happy. Wake up Saturday know its Saturday and you're super excited about it for no particular reason at all. Wake up Sunday and still think its Saturday all over again only to find out its Sunday and tomorrow is Monday. Then you start over.

Wow I just wrote a whole paragraph about nothing.

I think I've discovered the perfect match of music and books, Panic at the Disco and Anna Karenina, those two go hand in hand with each other. =D

I'm up to many evil plans lately, extremely evil, mwhahahaha........no I'm not going to share, it'll come around to you eventually *evil smile*

So I got my books for my Jr. year of highschool. I picked the courses myself but somehow I keep saying to myself why the heck did I do this. All I gotta say is that by the time I'm done with chemistry I better know how to do something really cool. I signed up for a course called Logic, I wonder if they have a course called Common Sense? Oh, one good thing, no research report, yayyyyyy!!!!!

btw, I can never get the stupid font right on this blog so screw it, I'm just leaving it.

No comments: