Friday, December 5, 2008

Ah the rush of ideas........

So I finally decided to start working on my research report today. Its funny, I am the world's biggest procrastinator, I have to put everything off till the extremely very last minute. I don't know, maybe I do best under pressure. Or maybe I have to sit there and brood over my ideas until they get nice and rotten, then only the good ones stay in my mind, while all the unrelated ones get cast aside to be commented on later. Music seems to help a lot. Don't worry, everybody gets to read it when I'm done.

I honestly don't know why I worry so much about stuff like this, I mean I always end up getting a good grade on it. My biggest problem is the fact that I can't put any personal opinion in this report, well if that were the case I'd have ten pages by now.

Dang, I had all these things I was going to write about and they all went out the window.......

Oh yeah, its cold, I think I've already mentioned that several times before though. Still wondering when the heck global warming is going to come, oh thats right its climate change because its so freaking COLD! I heard climate change causes normal weather. =)

I need chocolate, in the hot liquid form...........

No comments: