Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Yes I'll be nice enough to wish everybody a Merry Christmas today, even though this season tends to get me annoyed most of time, its mostly Christmas music that gets on my nerves. I turned on my radio last night wanting to listen to some music(mind you I don't keep track of the days so it might as well have been the day after Christmas to me) and U2 was singing some horrible Christmas song. I can't stand Christmas music. And I really really hate Its a Wonderful Life, I've only seen that movie once a long time ago but I don't understand why everybody likes it so much, its just so so so stupid and horribly long.

Cabin fever is getting to me, I'm playing with fire to much and starting to do stupid things(well of course only I know what I'm doing is stupid). I think I'll start writing on my walls in black sharpies, that will help, lol

Anyway, I'm starting to bitch again, so Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments: