Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday

I honestly never know what to name my blogs, whatever.

So, I finished my research report end of last week. I honestly didn't like it and I thought it was horrible, I just wasn't that into writing it. Teacher didn't think so and I got a 100 on it!! yay!! I'll post it later this week.

I also finished Anna Karenina last week, I kind of thought it was kind of a stupid book. First off, it was really hard to stay into it and it was pretty predictable(except for the end, which I won't give away)

So even though I haven't played piano regularly for six years I'm still pretty good at classical stuff, I'm absolutely horrible at Christmas music, maybe that stems from the fact that I hate Christmas music. I'll probably mess up really bad when I'm playing for the 4-H kids, it'll be pretty funny though I'm sure =) Hey, gotta laugh at yourself sometimes.

Still 8 degrees here, damn its cold, supposed to snow this afternoon, I hope it does.

No comments: