Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas and cold

Ok, so today I'll put up two posts, I've finished my 'essay' on a beautiful lie, and I'll post that in a sec if the internet lets me(its super slow)

So, its like 4 degrees outside with 10 below windchill, still waiting for global warming. Its very lovely to walk outside in five inch layers only to freeze to the bone in a matter of minutes. Oh forgot about the 30mph winds, thats always fun. We had a goat house(don't worry it wasn't occupied) fly across the yard, if it wasn't for the windmill in the front yard it would have came through the house. Now that would have been funny.

I'm going to start cussing on my blog because I'm tired of moderating myself so much and I really don't care.

So its Christmas time, and the one thing I hate most about Christmas is how everybody says Happy Holidays. WTF its MERRY CHRISTMAS because its CHRISTMAS. Are we afraid of offending somebody or something? I'm wondering when the fuck they're going to put 'Holiday' on the calendar instead of Christmas.

I went to the grocery store the other day and only one person told me Merry Christmas. One person out of a dozen who gave me some sort of greeting(I refuse to say the H word) Here at home we have a little rule that every time we hear HH, we automatically say Merry Fucking Christmas to each other, kind of funny.

Yeah I know, my family is wierd.

Gotta send Christmas cards today, and practice Christmas songs on the piano since I decided to volunteer to play piano when the 4-H'ers go caroling. Eh, I'll be nice I guess.

Sorry for the ranting and the cussing, it just irks me.

And remember, Merry CHRISTMAS, I said Christmas, not the H word.

Oh, Fall Out Boy Folie a Deux comes out tomorrow don't forget. I preordered so I get it today, yay!!!!!!

No comments: